dinsdag 15 december 2009

Best Movies of '00's

There is this website, totalfilm.com, that has features on films. A lot of list and you know how I love lists!!! They made a list with 00's best films, according to the audience (they could vote). Here's the list, and my opinion on it.

30. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl: I think it's still the best movie in the trilogy.
29. Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers : I'm not a fan of this trilogy, but it deserves a place in this top 30.
28. Up: Didn't see it yet. I should...
27. Let the Right One In: Didn't see it either.
26. Anchorman: Definitely one of the funniest movies of this decade
25. Finding Nemo: Yep, love it!!
24. Lost in Translation: It's in my top 10 of all time favorite movies.
23. Children of Men: It's a good film, but my expectations were bigger.
22. District 9: Didn't see it and don't want to see it.
21. Dead Man’s Shoe: Don't even know it, is that weird, should I be ashamed?
20. Inglorious Basterds: Oh yeah! Loved it. Especially the guy who played Hans Landa.
19. Amelie: Thumbs up!
18. Kill Bill 1 & 2: I think the second one was better than the first, but they both deserve to be on this list. Volume two is also in my personal top 10.
17. Sin City: Yes!!!! Great film.
16. Shaun of the Dead: It's hilarious and it should be a little higher on the list.
15. City of God: It would probably not be on my list, but it's a very good movie.
14. Oldboy:???
13. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Like I said before, not a fan, but they deserve to be on it.
12. Donnie Darko: Genious movie!!!
11. The Departed: Brilliant!!! Great film.
10. Memento: Definitely one of the most original films ever made. A story told backwards and it doesn't even confuse you.
9. Pan’s Labyrinth: Didn't see it....shame on me.
8. Wall E: Cute, but "Finding Nemo" is better.
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: It's ok, that's all I'm gonna say.
6. No Country for Old Men: Oh yes! This film brought us one of the creepiest bad guys ever.
5. Gladiator: Overrated. I liked Russell Crowe better in "A Beautiful Mind". I still don't understand why he didn't win an oscar for that and he did for "Gladiator".
4. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: It is the best in the trilogy, but an oscar is a little bit too much.
3. There Will Be Blood: Great! The DVD was a birthday gift and I definitely like it.
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy: That's just stupid. First they put the movies in this list seperatly, and then the total trilogy. It doesn't really make sense...
1. The Dark Knight: DO NOT AGREE. Don't misunderstand me, I like it, but it's not the best movie of the decade!

I miss a couple of movies: "Pride & Prejudice", "Little Miss Sunshine", "Hot Fuzz", "21 Grams", "The Motorcycle Diaries", "Into the Wild", "Mystic River", "Mulholland Drive", "King Kong", "Hotel Rwanda" and "V For Vendetta"

Geen opmerkingen: