donderdag 15 april 2010

Funniest "Supernatural" Quotes

BuddyTV.com just made a list of the funniest "Supernatural" quotes. I made my selection of favorites as well. Here they are:

- “Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.” (Dean in "Pilot" Season 1)
- “My name is Dean Winchester. I ‘m an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone.” (Dean in "The Usual Suspects" Season 2)
- "Dude, you fugly." (Dean in "Scarecrow" Season 1)
- “I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.” (Dean in "Faith" Season 1)
- "Now have we done feeling our feelings? Because I'd like to get out of this room before we both start growing lady parts." (Bobby in "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester" Season 5)
- “What do you wanna do, poke her with a stick? Dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!” (Sam in "Playthings" Season 2)
- "Dude, you full-on had a girl inside you for like a whole week. That’s pretty naughty (Dean in "Born Under a Bad Sign" Season 2)
- "I'm Batman" (Dean in "Bad Day at Black Rock" Season 3)
- "This isn’t funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!" (Castiel in "The End" Season 5)
- “Dude, could you be more gay? Don’t answer that.” (Dean in "Bedtime Stories" Season 3)
- "Sammy, wherever you are, mom is a babe. I'm going to hell ... again. (Dean in "In the Beginning" Season 4)
- “What kind of a house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks!” (Sam in "Provenance" Season 1)
- "Zombie-ghost orgy, huh? Well, that's it. I'm torching everybody." (Dean in "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" Season 4)
- “I lost my shoe.” (Sam in "Bad Day at Black Rock" Season 3)
- “The whistle makes me their god.” (Dean in "After School Special" Season 4)
- “I hope your apple pie is freakin’ worth it.” (Dean in "Scarecrow" Season 1)
- "Boop" (Sam in "Sam, Interrupted" Season 5)
- "Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn't poop for a week." (Dean in "Free to Be You and Me" Season 5)
- "Today, you're my little bitch." (Castiel in "Free to Be You and Me" Season 5)
- "Pudding!" (Dean in "Sam, Interrupted" Season 5)
- “Don't objectify me" (Dean in "Red Sky at Morning" Season 3)

Geen opmerkingen: