donderdag 1 september 2016

Movies I Watched for My Challenge (August 2016)

A saw a bunch of new one, a few I rated very high. Ntot a lot of classics, that I will save for the month of September. Here are my favorite film for the month of August, that I watched for my challenge.

5. The Gift
A very exciting and surprising thriller, that sadly not a lot of people have seen. Good directorial debut by Joel Edgerton.


4. X-Men: Apocalypse
A very good superhero film, a good continuation of the prequel series. I really liked to see Sansa Stark in this ;)


3. Green Room
A disturbing and violent thriller, not for people with a weak stomach.


2. Little Shop of Horrors
Such a fun musical, with catchy songs and a lot of humor.


1. We Bought a Zoo
I LOVED this film. Matt Damon was really good in “We Bought a Zoo” and I liked him together with Scarlett Johansson. Okay it’s super sweet, but I enjoyed it sooooo much.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Shallows, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Suicide Squad

Geen opmerkingen: