donderdag 6 april 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched For My Challenge (March 2017)

Here are my five favorite films that I watched for my challenge in the month of March.

5. Logan
Hugh Jackman’s last time as Wolverine and also his best performance as the character. It’s a more sober and serious film, with hints of humor, but it’s a fantastic superhero/ antihero story. I love “Logan”.


4. The Addams Family
How macabre and dark this comedy is! It’s not the most cheerful family, but somehow they are happy. And that makes me happy. Because I highly enjoyed this spooky bunch. “The Addams Family” is most definitely a film I will rewatch.


3. Me Before You
“Me Before You” is a movie that wasn’t very well received, but I loved it. Most of the times I can understand the criticism, but I somehow can’t this time. It’s such a fun and beautiful film and I loved Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin in it!


2. Kubo and the Two Strings
I’m a huge fan of stop motion, it shows all the hard work the people have put into the film. The story is original and it will speak to many people. It’s beyond me how “Kubo and the Two Strings” didn’t win an Academy Award for best animated picture.


1. The Artist
“The Artist” is a silent movie made in modern day. It’s an amazing film, that I loved from beginning ‘till end. I can understand why this film won an Academy Award.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Addams Family Values, It’s a Wonderful Life, Star Trek Beyond

Geen opmerkingen: