donderdag 18 mei 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Michael Fassbender Movies

Michael Fassbender is one of the best actors of the moment and also one of my favorites. He has a vibrant charisma, is handsome, convinces in every role and shines on screen. Here are my favorite Michael Fassbender films.

5. Frank
It’s one of the weirdest films I have seen in a while, but weird in a good way. It’s a brilliant film. Not for everyone, but Indie movie lovers will embrace it. Like I did.


4. 12 Years a Slave
Fassbender plays a relentless man, a villain, in “12 Years a Slave”. You know an actor is good, when a normally charming and likeable actor turns into a tiran and makes it believable.


3. Jane Eyre
It’s one of my favorite classic stories and I really love this adaptation of the novel. Fassbender is so good and irresistible in “Jane Eyre”.


2. Inglourious Basterds
It’s an alternative history story, one of my favorites by Tarantino. Fassbender’s role isn’t major, but big enough to be memorable. He has a very important role in the infamous bar scene.


1. Shame
Before I went to see this film, I never thought I would like it. Let alone love it as much as I do now. The film is made so beautifully, the story is more than just a man and his sex addiction. It has many layers and Fassbender is brilliant in “Shame”.


They Almost Made the Top 5: X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Apocalypse, Hunger, The Light Between Oceans, 300

Geen opmerkingen: