donderdag 1 juni 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched For My Challenge (May 2017)

It wasn’t a very good month for new films. So I had to take some mediocre film for my top 5 as well. Here is my top 5 for the month of May.

5. Loft
Better than the Dutch version, but still not amazing. It’s a solid thriller and it has a somewhat surprising ending.


4. Bright Star
Sometimes it drags, but the theme is interesting and it looks really beautiful.


3. Cold in July
The start of the film is amazing. Promising. It eventually turned into a more average crime film, but still a really good movie.


2. The Zookeeper’s Wife
A touching story, it grabs you. Jessics Chastain is amazing in “The Zookeeper’s Wife”. Really beautifully made with Chastain as the big star carrying the film.


1. Alien: Covenant
A very good sci-fi film, better than “Prometheus” and a great build up to the original franchise.


They Almost Made the Top 5: -

Geen opmerkingen: