zondag 10 januari 2021

Current Celebrity Crushes

A girl can dream and everyone has them: celebrity crushes. Mine change from time to time, but some always stick around. I decided to create a list of my current celebrity crushes.
 
Chris Hemsworth
He is, and probably always will be, my number one. I have never seen a more perfect man than Chris Hemsworth. He simply is perfection.
 
Henry Cavill
I’m not a fan of “The Witcher”, but when I saw him as Sherlock Holmes in “Enola Holmes” last year, I was totally swept of my feet. He looked so gorgeous. So I went through a Henry Cavill phase for a short while. I love him in “The Man From U.N.C.L.E” and he is a really good Clark Kent/ Superman.
 
Pedro Pascal
He already played one of my favorites on “Game of Thrones”, and he’s only in 7 episodes. And the way he died there, gruesome! That’s one of my all-time favorite shows. He is also in my most favorite series of the moment: “The Mandalorian”, where he plays the title character. We hardly see his face, but just hearing his voice is enough for me. And I’m currently watching “Narcos”, where he is smoking hot. Usually someone who looks like Pedro Pascal would never catch my eye, but he is just irresistible for some reason. Love him.
 
Emma Stone
Like Chris Hemsworth, she will always be one of my main crushes. Stone is already my most favorite actress of the moment. Everything she does is just amazing and I love her so much. Her voice, her big eyes, her humor, her emotion. And with that, she is also one of the kindest celebs out there.
 
Keanu Reeves
I already had a crush on him when I was a teen. I think it never went away. But since he returned strongly with the “John Wick” movies, I fell in love with him al over again. Reeves is probably one of the nicest people in Hollywood too, since there is a lot of proof from fans that he is really kind and considerate.
 

  

Geen opmerkingen: