donderdag 20 mei 2021

Movie Night - Pixar Movies

When I was visiting my best friend, her kids gave me the movie “Wall-E” which they had borrowed to watched. That gave a genuine urge to rewatch it. So I decided to make a movie night out of it and watch three Pixar movies. Besides this rewatch, I picked another that I haven’t seen in a long time. Plus one I hadn’t seen yet.  
 
I watched all three movies on my own.
 
The first film I watched was, of course, “Wall-E”. My other friend was bored the first twenty-something minutes, since there is no spoken dialogue whatsoever. I think this is the best part of the film, because it’s so unique from any other Disney/ Pixar film we’ve had. And Wall-E is super adorable. Such a cute robot. And I love his connection with EVE. Read my full review HERE
 
The second film was a first-timer: “Onward”. Set in a mythical world, which turned into a more modern word where all magic has been forgotten. I really loved the message the film gave us and really felt the connection between Ian and Barley. Not one of Pixar’s best films ever, but a movie they can be proud of. Read my full review HERE
 
My favorite of tonight was “The Incredibles”. I love that Pixar took on the superhero theme with an entire superhero family. I believe they should have stuck with this movie, no sequel, even though I also liked that movie. But this film is so cool and I hadn’t seen is for so long. You can read my full review HERE
 
What are some of your favorite Pixar movies? Mine is actually “Monsters Inc.”, which I do need to rewatch too someday.

Geen opmerkingen: