zondag 14 november 2021

Rewatching My 100 Favorite Movie - Update 8

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
26/ 100: Beauty & the Beast (1991)
An arrogant nobleman is turned into an angry beast by a with; he can only become human again if someone loves him for who he is, before the last petal of a magic rose has fallen. One day, much to his dismay, a beautiful girl from the village enters his castle. “Beauty & the Beast” has been my favorite Disney movie ever since I saw it for the first time. The songs are strong and has a few showstopper, with “Belle” being my absolute favorite. I never wanted to be Disney princess, but I always wanted to be Belle. She reads books and wants to see more of the world, and doesn’t settle for the first handsome man that asks to marry her. Check out my full review HERE
 
27/ 100: Forrest Gump (1994)
This cinematic dream for director Robert Zemeckis is a beautiful and uplifting allegory about a charming simpleton who served in Vietnam, meets several presidents and has more influence on the course of history than he himself could ever have imagined possible. Tom Hanks’ best performance to date and my second favorite movie of all-time. Check out the full review HERE to find out why.
 
28/ 100: Easy A (2010)
Teenager Olive tells her best friend an untrue but tough story about sex, and in no time the school gossip machine is working overtime. Olive’s reputation is damaged, but her status as an expert rises. Earthly, clever high school comedy about the various sides of sex as a determined social status. The movie that made me head over heals fall for Emma Stone. Read the full review HERE
 
Still to watch: 72

Geen opmerkingen: