zaterdag 2 september 2023

Rewatching My 100 Favorite Movies - Update 23

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
76/ 100: Dances with Wolves (1990)
In his directorial debut, Kevins Costner portrays America’s natives differently than has long been common in Hollywood. Costner plays a nineteenth-century U.S. army lieutenant who, at a forward post in the Black Hills, pours his heart out to the noble natives, and to the first white woman he meets there. It was a breath of fresh air that for one the Native Americans were portrayed as real people. Check out my full review HERE
 
77/ 100: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
In “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”, Arnold Schwarzenegger is back. In “The Terminator” from 1984, Schwarzenegger played a terminator who was sent to the past to kill Sarah Connor, to make sure John Connor will never be born. In the sequel, he returns with the task to protect John Connor from another terminator. At the time of release, “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” has groundbreaking effects. It’s a rock-solid action/ sci-fi film. My brother’s favorite movie of all-time, and also one of mine. HERE is my full review.
 


Still to watch: 23

Geen opmerkingen: