vrijdag 28 november 2008

He's Just Not That Into You

I frequently check the newest movie trailers. I found the trailer of "He's Just Not That Into You". It's based on a book and it has a great cast. I watched this trailer and it looks like a funny, feel-good movie. Normaly I don't like those films (some exceptions off course), but I think I'm gonna like this one. It has a couple of different storylines (like "Love Actually") and some of those stories overlap. It's about modern day relationships and how men and women often misconstrue the intentions of the opposite sex. I'm looking forward to this movie. If you wanna check out the trailer, go to the official site of the film:
www.hesjustnotthatintoyoumovie.com
The movie will hit theaters in early February, so we don't have to wait that long. This is a movie that I can look forward to.

X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: