maandag 18 mei 2009

TV characters that I love

I have my favourite movie characters, like I once stated. But I also have my favourite TV characters. Here they are:

# 10 Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman; Desperate Housewives): She's a hands-on mom, but she has her own way of dealing with her children. That's why she's so great!

# 9 Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg; Heroes): I don't know why, but he has always been my favourite on the show. His ability can come in handy, but he struggles with it. When he found out that his wife was cheating on him.... how could she b#@%h.

# 8 Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller; Prison Break): Linc is my favourite, but Michael deserves a place in my top ten to. He's just brilliant and super smart.

# 7 Kate Austen (Evangeline Lilly; Lost): She's a kick ass chick. She has gotten a little softer now, but I love her anyway.

# 6 Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell; Prison Break): I know Scofield is the most popular one, but I loved Linc from the beginning. He's a real tough guy with a very big heart.

# 5 Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski; The Office US): He's a funny guy, especially how he always messes with Dwight (the jello...OMG). And him and Pam are just a match made in heaven.

# 4 James 'Sawyer' Ford (Josh Holloway; Lost): He's the ultimate bad guy, but who would'nt wanna be stuck on a deserted island with him?

# 3 Nick Stokes (George Eads; CSI): My favourite CSI. He's smart, good with people, funny and extremely handsome. He's not the main reason I watch CSI, but without him it's just not the same.

# 2 Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl; Grey's Anatomy): I just love her, seriously. She makes me laugh and/ or cry every single episode and her storylines are very interesting.

# 1 Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles; Supernaturel): He's without a doubt the most handsome man ever, but Dean is far out amazing. He's cool, funny and sexy!

The ones that didn't make it to the top ten: Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger; CSI), Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies; Prison Break), Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglie; Heroes), Haley James (Bethany Joy Galeotti; One Tree Hill), George O'Malley (T.R. Knight; Grey's Anatomy) and Claire Bennett (Hayden Panettiere; Heroes).

Geen opmerkingen: