zondag 28 juni 2009

Efteling

Yesterday me and my friends went to "De Efteling". It's an amusement park in The Netherlands. It's a fairytaleland, with magical rides and attractions. It has some great rollercoasters, like "De Vliegende Hollander" (The Flying Dutchman) and "Vogelrock" (Birdrock). Those are my favourites. One of the most beautifull rides is "Droomvlucht" (Dreamflight), a world full of fairies, elfs and troles. And the "Piranha" is a cool waterride. "Sprookjesbos" (Fairytale Forrest) is a walk-through attraction where they depict famous fairytales like "Cinderella", "Little Red Riding Hood" and "Sleeping Beauty". "The Wolf and the Seven Little Goats" is my favourite. It was a great day... I love amusement parks!
Here are some pictures I took. Maybe I can show you some more tomorrow.





Geen opmerkingen: