zaterdag 7 mei 2011

Best of... Kirsten Dunst

I've always found her very charming and pretty. I like watching her movies. Kirsten Dunst is one of those actresses that you just can't resist. And she made some nice films. Here are my favorite Kirsten Dunst movies.

"Interview with the Vampire"
Allthough Tom Cruise was the big star in this movie, everyone was talking about Kirsten Dunst and that kiss. This is also one of the best vampire movies made.

"Little Woman"
A great story, about four young girls and their mother during Civil War, where their father is fighting. A close family with a very strong bond. Very touching.

"Jumanji"
I loved it as a kid and I still do. I can watch this film over and over again and still enjoy it as it is the first time I watch it. I always liked the idea of the boardgame coming to life, so original. My favorite part is the one where the stampede comes out of the game.

"The Virgin Suicides"
This movie was filmed so beautifully. The colors, the seasons, the actors. And well directed by Sofia Coppola. Kirsten Dunst did an awesome job with her role. Powerfull and flawless.

"Bring It On"
OK, not the best movie ever and certainly not with the best actors. But you have to admit that this is a fun movie. Sort of a guilty pleasure. And it wasn't as predictable as you thought it would be. The ending was a bit surprising.

"Crazy/ Beautiful"
It's not just another stereotypical teenmovie. The characters are more complicated and so is the story. This one surprised me.

"Spider-Man"
Still the best in the trilogy. Even though I'm not a superhero movie fan, I enjoyed "Spider-Man" so much. And there's great chemistry between Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst.

"Mona Lisa Smile"
I think Kirsten's role was pretty excellent. She was sort of a heartless b****, but that's a side of her we don't see very often. It's not a very special movie, but quite entertaining. And I love the time it's set in.

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
Awesome. Wonderfull. Genius. And Kirsten Dunst isn't even the best part of the film.

"Spider-Man 2"
The first is slightly better, but still this superhero flick is such a treat. I think the villain in the second movie is cooler. The Green Goblin wasn't scary enough for me, Doc Octopus is a little bit more believable.

"Wimbledon"
Oh how I love this one. I've never seen another movie about tennis before, so this is definitely the best their is ;) . And the combination of Kirsten Dunst and Paul Bettany is surprisingly good. They were great together. Even though the ending is a bit cheesy, I love this movie all the way!

"Elizabethtown"
Not your typical boy-girl story and a movie I liked right away. Allthough I'm not a Orlando Bloom fan at all, I kinda liked him in this one. And Kirsten, charming as ever.

"How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"
The reason I like this film is mostly because of Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst. They are also the reasons why I watched it. And I actually liked it. And again a surprising good combination.

I haven't seen "All Good Things" which also stars Ryan Gosling. I actually want to see that someday.

Geen opmerkingen: