zondag 24 mei 2015

DVD Collection Update (20)

Another update, some really cool movies and series to add to my collection. Here they are!

Off course I had to get "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1". I can't wait for the final movie. This movie I really liked, but I think the bigger audience will appreciate it more when the last chapter comes out.

This season was the final chapter of the series. I really hated "Sons of Anarchy" ending, but it was time. I think that it had to end. Lots of people died in this last season, some characters we really come to love over the years.

"The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" was really criticized, but I don't understand. It was a good movie. Okay, it was the least one in the series, but it was very enjoyable and beautifully made! Screw those people, I love it.

"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" was on of my favorite 2014 movies. This is just awesome, so it had to be in my collection!

Oh how I love "Intouchables". Such a beautiful movie, it makes me happy!

"Cloud Atlas" was a pretty confusing movie, so time to rewatch it. And I also bought it because I can add another Tom Hanks movie to my collection.

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" is also favorite of 2014. I slightly prefered it too the first movie. It just shows how amazing this superhero is, he is actually my favorite superhero. And Chris Evans is just amazing as Cap.

Haven't seen "Chef" yet, but I already know I'm going to love this film. I just love these tyes of movies. And it has a great cast. And I love food.

"Whiplash" is a movie I had to have in my collection. When I first saw it, I wanted to get up in cheer, that's how good it was!
 
I'm a big fan of the Disney cartoon "Beauty and the Beast" and I can't wait to see the live action version it. Untill then I have to do it with the French "La Belle et La BĂȘte". I haven't seen it yet, but it looks like a darker version of the fairytale.

Geen opmerkingen: