donderdag 4 juni 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (May 2015)

I saw some pretty good movies this month. Many movie too. Here are my five favorites I watched for my challenge this month.

5. The Fault in Our Stars
Sad, sad, sad…. The book already made me cry and I needed more than one tissue for the movie. A really beautiful film that touched me.
 
 
4. Tomorrowland
One big rollercoaster ride, so much fun. I really enjoyed George Clooney and Britt Robertson, together and alone. Fun times!
 
 
3. It Follows
A very creepy horror story, in the style of John Carpenter. Really worth it if you like the genre and especially when you want an original movie.
 
 
2. Mud
It’s so weird, how Matthew McConaughey changed my mind. I didn’t like him at all as an actor a few years ago. Since “The Lincoln Lawyer” McConaughey has become one of my favorites, because he chooses the better film. “Mud” is one of his best.
 
 
1. Deux Jours, Une Nuit
Some movie are beautiful because of their simplicity and maybe that’s my favorite kind of movie. “Deux Jours, Une Nuit” is that kind of movie. Such a simple story executed so well. And Marion Cotillard did a great job too.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Barton Fink, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Pacific Rim, What If, A Most Wanted Man

Geen opmerkingen: