I always love a strong female character, especially when they are really badass. Here I will be counting down the most badass female movie characters.
5. Black Widow (“Iron Man 2”, “The Avengers”, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”, “Avengers: Age of Ultron”)
Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanoff, is a woman who stands strong in a man’s world. And she is very badass, who can easily keep up with her male co-workers.
4. Katniss Everdeen (“The Hunger Games”, “Catching Fire: The Hunger Games”, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1”)
Katniss is forced into a world of violence, but no one thought she would fight back. Katniss is a force to be reckoned with and someone who would do everything for the people she loves.
3. Sarah Connor (“The Terminator”, “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”)
From a student wanting to make it through college, to a strong woman fighting for survival. That’s the story of Sarah Connor’s life. She has seen it all, the good and the bad. One thing is sure, you don’t want to be on Sarah Connor’s bad side.
2. Ellen Ripley (“Alien”, “Aliens”, “Alien 3”)
Ripley is one of the best heroes in movie history and she helped transform the identity of an entire genre of film. Ripley expresses no fear in times of chaos.
1. The Bride (“Kill Bill: Vol. 1”, “Kill Bill: Vol. 2”)
Revenge is always personal. This is also the case with Beatrice Kiddo, aka The Bride. When everyone is killed at her wedding and she ends up in a four year coma, all she wants is revenge when she wakes up. The Bride is a woman you really don’t want to mess with.
They Almost Made the Top 5: Rita Vratanski (“Edge of Tomorrow”), Hit Girl (“Kick-Ass”)