donderdag 1 oktober 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (September 2015)

Another great month for my challenge! It was kind of hard ot make a top 5, because I saw some really awesome films this month. Here is the top five.

5. The Drop
A movie that didn’t get much attention when it came out. It should’ve, because it’s a very good film. Great, solid performances by Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace, Matthias Schoenaerts and James Gandolfini.
 
 
4. The Conjuring
I was very brave, I watched this film alone. I didn’t sleep for a week, but I did see one of the best horror films of the decade. “The Conjuring” had some clich├ęs, but if they are done well I’m fine with it. Good horror movie!
 
 
3. My Neighbor Totoro
Hayao Miyazaki is a true artist. I already liked “Spirited Away” a whole lot, but I loved “My Neighbor Totoro”. A movie that just makes me happy!
 
 
2. 12 Angry Men
How can a movie set in only one room be interesting the entire runtime? Well “12 Angry Men”, that’s how! Great film.
 
 
1.The Guard
A mix of “In Bruges” and “Hot Fuzz”. And I love those two movies, so it’s no surprise that I loved “The Guard” as well. Finally the movie that we wanted to see Brendan Gleeson shine in. Fantastically funny!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Saving Mr. Banks, Drinking Buddies, Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, Funny Games

Geen opmerkingen: