woensdag 3 februari 2016

Best & Worst: Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy keeps making great movies and has only a very few big misses. Here are my picks for Tom Hardy’s best and worst movies.
 
 
You would think it’s just another fighting movie, but it’s not. A has deeper layers, fantastic performances and great music. I love “Warrior”, it breaks my heart every time.
Honorable Mentions: “Mad Max Fury Road”, “The Drop”, “Locke”, “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy”, “Bronson”, “Inception”, “The Dark Knight Rises”, “Layer Cake”
 
 
I still don’t know what Tom Hardy is doing in this film. First off all, I’m not a Reese Whiterspoon fan and why does she get to date both Tom Hardy and Chris Pine? And this film is super cheesy and unfunny. I would like to forget about this movie, I saw it on an airplane once.
Dishonorable Mentions: -

Geen opmerkingen: