woensdag 23 november 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies for a Girls Night

I just love a night in with my girlfriends. And than especially with a big bucket of popcorn and a pile of films. Here are the five perfect movies for a girls night.

5. Bring It On
Cheerleading is not a thing in The Netherlands and if it were, me and my friends certainly wouldn’t be on. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like the drama. “Bring It On” is a fun chick flick, no brains necessary.


4. 10 Things I Hate About You
“10 Things I Hate About You” is one of the few chick flicks I’m not embarrassed to say I love, because it’s actually a really good movie.


3. Crazy Stupid Love
This is a girls film, that is also suitable for men. So my male friends will probably enjoy this film too. And it has depth. I love this film and it has a great cast.


2. Easy A
Me and my friend Inge love to watch this movie together. Some other friends don’t really understand our love for it though. But be honest, “Easy A” is a fantastic comedy.


1. Bridesmaids
A film for girls with girls. The female version of “The Hangover” they call it. But trust me, “Bridesmaids” is much better!


They Almost Made the Top 5: Dirty Dancing, Notting Hill, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Miss Congeniality, Briget Jones’ Diary, Coyote Ugly, The Devil Wears Prada

Geen opmerkingen: