donderdag 26 januari 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Ryan Gosling Movies

I’ve listed Ryan Gosling’s movies before, but there have been so many great films added to his resumé, that I need to revisit this list. Here are my five favorite Ryan Gosling films.

5. Blue Valentine
Many people think it’s a romance film when they see the title. Well, I’ll have to warn you then. It has romance in it, but it’s not a romantic movie. It’s actually quite depressing and wants you to never be in a relationship ever again. The acting by Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling is just fantastic.


4. Lars and the Real Girl
Gosling can be your movie hunk, but in “Lars and the Real Girl” he is a nerdy, lonely shy guy who dates a mannequin. It’s a weird plot, but the film is so heartfelt and honest. I loved it!


3. The Nice Guys
This is a 2016 movie that not a lot of people talk about, but the people that do all loved “The Nice Guys”. Nobody is talking about it, because not a lot of people saw it. It’s the perfect definition of a buddy cop movie, without the clichés. And Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling are such a good duo.


2. Drive
This used to be my number one and “Drive” will always be one of my all-time favorite films. It’s a cinematographic masterpiece, filmed so well with one of the best soundtracks I’ve ever heard.


1. La La Land
This movie stole my heart and not only mine. This is a phenomenon and shows us that musical isn’t dead. A film for the dreamers, the creative mind. So, perfect for me. I’m totally in love with “La La Land” and many with me.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Place Beyond the Pines, Half Nelson, The Notebook, Fracture, Crazy Stupid Love

Geen opmerkingen: