zaterdag 8 juli 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched For My Challenge (June 2017)

I know it's not Thursday, I'm a little late to the party. But I wanted this top 5 to go up. Here are my five favorite film that I watched for my challenge, for the month of June.

5. El Faro de las Orcas
A Netflix film I stumbled upon by accident. But I’m glad about that, because its’s a beautiful film. And since orcas are my favorite animals, it’s super special for me.


4. Split
I always stood by M. Night Shyamalan, even though he did make some stinkers. With “Split” he is finally back and proofs that he is an amazing director. James McAvoy is fabulous in his role and I loved the ending.


3. Wonder Woman
I always love a strong female lead, but when the characters is also physically strong, it’s double awesome. “Wonder Woman” is the film DC needed (and I needed).


2. A Cure for Wellness
The movie got mixed reviews, but I really loved it. It was already one of my most anticipated films of 2017 and it didn’t disappoint me. I don’t understand the hate for this movie, but the few people who love it as much as I did, I do get.


1. Annie Hall
When Woody Allen is on a roll, I love him. He directed and starred in “Annie Hall” and I loved everything about his film. And Alvy Singer, the character Allen plays, is basically me. I’m Alvy Singer’s long lost sister.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Okja

Geen opmerkingen: