dinsdag 22 juni 2021

Movie Night - Dragon Movies

Since I finally wanted to check out “Raya and the Last Dragon” I decided to make it a dragon themed movie night.
 
I watched all three movies on my own.
 
The first film I watched was the “Raya and the last Dragon”. And I loved it. Disney didn’t disappoint. It has been streaming on Disney+ for a while, but we had to wait to watch it for free. And it was worth the wait. Tuk Tuk was such a cute character and Raya is yet another strong female Disney character that isn’t a damsel in distress. Check out my review HERE
 
Number two was a rewatch. A movie from my childhood: “The NeverEnding Story”. A movie that both traumatized me and gave me good memories as a child. I used to refer to it as ‘that movie with the flying dog’, which we all know is a luck dragon. The film isn’t timeless, it hasn’t aged well. But for nostalgia sake it’s still one of my favorites. Check out my review HERE
 
The last movie was one brought by Netflix. “Wish Dragon”, doesn’t stand out as original, because it has many similarities with “Aladdin”. But it didn’t bother me, since I never really liked Aladdin anyways. “Wish Dragon” I did enjoy, I really loved the friendship between Din and Li Na and also Din and the dragon Long. Check out my review HERE
 
I liked all three films and I really liked doing a more specific theme for a movie night this time.

Geen opmerkingen: