zondag 3 oktober 2021

Rewatching My 100 Favorite Movies - Update 5

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
13/ 100: Aliens
According to many, including myself, even better sequel to the already masterful “Alien”. Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, the sole survivor of the alien contact in the first film, is awakened from her artificial sleep on Earth, half a century after the events. Aalglad representative of her space company tells the traumatized Ripley that the planet where she met aliens is now colonized by humans, but that contact has been severed by unknown cause. Whether Ripley wants to go with a special task force to see what’s wrong with it. It seems that her worst nightmares are coming true. You can read my full review HERE
 
14/ 100: Shame
Michael Fassbender plays sex-addicted thirty-something Brandon, who dives into bed with any woman but is incapable of a relationship. Not even with his self-destructive sister Sissy, who shows up at his door unannounced. Poignant portrait of the powerless modern man. You can read my full review HERE
 
15/ 100: Fight Club (1999)
On the plane, a socially alienated man meets the even stranger Tyler Durden. To express their shaded antipathy to bourgeois existence, they set up a ‘fight club’, where like-minded men beat each other up with mutual consent. A movie everyone has to see, at least twice.
You can read my full review HERE
 
Still to watch: 85

Geen opmerkingen: