zaterdag 4 juni 2022

00s Movie Review - Super Troopers

Director:
Jay Chandrasekhar
Genre: Crime/ Comedy/ Action
Runtime: 100 minutes
Year: 2001
Starring: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, André Vippolis, Joey Kern, Geoffrey Arend, Erik Stolhanske, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Marisa Coughlan

I WATCHED THIS MOVIE FOR MY 2022 MOVIE CHALLENGE
WEEK 22: A MOVIE THAT HAS A CULT STATUS
 
Description: Five Vermont state troopers, avid prankers with a knack for screwing up, try to save their jobs and out-do the local police department by solving a crime.

Review: “Super Trooper” is the kind of movie which could best be enjoyed when your stoned or drunk. A film you should watch with a couple of friends. And I watched it fully sober and on my own and hated it!

I know this movie isn’t to be taken too seriously, but even when, I don’t get why this film has the cult status it has.

We follow a group of State Troopers in Vermont, who are constantly at odds with the local police. The town is far too small for so many law enforcement officers, so they are constantly bored. And that’s where the shenanigans start.

I really lost interest very early on in the film didn’t find it very funny and wouldn’t recommend this movie to anyone. I think this is a very unpopular opinion, because the rating for “Super Troopers” on IMDb is very high. This movie just wasn’t for me.

Rating: 2/ 5

Geen opmerkingen: