zaterdag 31 december 2022

Rewatching My 100 Favorite Movies - Update 19

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
64/ 100: Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Sophisticated film adaptation of Jane Austen’s story of Elizabeth Bennett, a modern woman in a traditional setting. With five daughters, Mr. Bennet and his wife have a lot on their minds. For Mrs. Bennett it’s mainly that all her daughters get married as soon as possible, preferably to a wealthy man. Elizabeth is not like other women and only wants to marry someone she truly loves. It’s based on my all-time favorite book and this is my favorite adaptation of the story. See my full review HERE.
 
65/ 100: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)
“Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” follows thief Harry Lockhart, who accidentally ends up at a movie audition and gets an offer. In order he has to tag along with private detective Perry, to get some training. The two get involved in a murder mystery. “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” is a modern film not style murder mystery, with dark humor and a great cast. HERE is my full review.
 
66/ 100: Big (1988)
One of Tom Hanks’ best performances. We meet 12-year-old Josh, who wants to grow up as quick as he can. At a carnival, he makes a wish to be big and the next morning he wakes up as a thirty-something man. But emotionally he is still that 12-year-old boy. This movie has so much heart and is a coming-of-age movie with a twist. Check out my full review HERE.
 


Still to watch: 34

Geen opmerkingen: