zondag 23 april 2023

Rwatching My 100 Favorite Movies - Update 21

I decided to rewatch my 100 favorite movies of all-time. What those are, you can check HERE. I watch them in random order, there is no rhyme or reason there, just watching those movies I love so much.
 
70/ 100: Warrior (2010)
A story about two brothers, both MMA-fighters, who are estranged and both have a difficult relationship with their father. A sports film with emotional depth and amazing performances by Tom Hardy, Joel Edgerton and Nick Nolte. Click HERE to read my full review.
 
71/ 100: The Godfather (1972)
Don Vito Corleone is at the head of his family business, when he wants his youngest son Michael to take over from him. “The Godfather” is an epic, timeless classic, the best mafia movie ever made and an influential film for Hollywood. Please make sure to check out my full review HERE.
 
72/ 100: The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Andy Dufresne is sentenced to life in prison in 1947 for the murder of his wife and her lover. Prison life is horrific and violent, but Andy befriends fellow inmate Red and cleverly manages to fall in line with the cruel guards. Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman provide excellent counterpoints to each other, the clever script and tight direction ensured that the film is a favorite on many lists. It’s at the top of mine, still, after so many years. HERE is my full review.
 
Still to watch: 28

Geen opmerkingen: