zondag 13 augustus 2023

10s Movie Review

Director:
Felix van Groeningen
Genre: Drama
Runtime: 127 minutes
Year: 2016
Starring: Stef Aerts, Tom Vermeir, Stefaan de Winter, Dominique van Malder, Boris van Severen, Charlotte Vandermeersch, Sara de Bosschere

I WATCHED THIS MOVIE FOR MY 2023 MOVIE CHALLENGE.
WEEK 32: A MOVIE RECOMMENDED BY MY BROTHER
 
Description: The drama follows two brothers (Stef Aerts, Tom Vermeir) who start a bar and get swept up in its success in the midst of Belgium’s nightlife scene.

Review: Two brothers, Jo and Frank, who have recently reunited, decided to start a bar together. They get swept up in its success and their lives are never the same.

The film is raw and realistic, but it didn’t do anything for me. I felt like the movie was repetitive and neither comic nor tragic. I mostly enjoy watching film were people do crazy and stupid things, but I never cared for any characters nor for their lives.

“Belgica” was no hit for me, easily forgettable.

Rating: 2/ 5

Geen opmerkingen: