zondag 28 december 2008

Best Wishes...

Santa CLaus has left allready, but I had a great Christmas. Not a white one, but it were wonderfull days with my family. Dinner was perfect, we had a delicious ice cake and I always love the time we can spend together. I was also spoiled by my parents and my brother. Here's my list of presents:
- DVD "The Other Boleyn Girl"
- DVD "Atonement"
- DVD "Road to Perdition"
- DVD "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"
- DVD "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
- Ribbons for scrapbooking
- French blue inkpad for scrapbooking
- Brads for scrapbooking
- Boardgame "30 Seconds"
I know.... a lot of DVD's, but that always makes me happy. Especially the Indiana Jones movies that my brother gave me. Together with John McClain from "Die Hard", he's my movie hero!

X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: