maandag 12 januari 2009

Joseph

Yesterday I went to see the musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in a theatre in Heerlen (The Netherlands). I was really excited about it, because I'm a huge musical fan. My mom and I always save money for these events. In october there was a TV show where they were looking for the leading man for this musical. Freek Bartels (my personal favorite) won. But he didn't play the role of Joseph yesterday. Shame, but Hein Gerrits, who I once saw in a dutch version of "Grease" , was also wonderfull. "Joseph" is a swingin, colorfull, happy and funny show with a lot of different music styles. The best performance was by Renee van Wegberg, who played the narrator. What a voice!!! My mom and I enjoyed the show and we are allready looking forward to the next musical. Then you will read about it here!

X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: