woensdag 29 juli 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (July 2015)

I didn’t see a lot of new ones this month, but I did see lots of great movies this month, so let’s get into it. (I’m sharing it today, because tomorrow I’m going away for a couple of weeks. I wanted to get this top 5 out before I left).

5. Terminator Genisys
The long awaited sequel (or prequel, or reboot… lots of messing with timelines) and it was especially a lot of fun because of the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger. I read a lot of bad reviews, but I really liked it.
 
 
4. Paddington
What a sweet movie. I remember the stories of Paddington when I was a kid and it was quite nice to see him come to life in a movie.
 
 
3. Ruby Sparks
I like unconventional love stories, and “Ruby Sparks” definitely is one. From the makers of “Little Miss Sunshine” so you know what you can expect. Well, actually you don't because it's a pretty strange story.
 
 
2. John Wick
Totally unexpected, but this movie was seriously awesome. Anyone who still says Keanu Reeves can’t act, please watch “John Wick”. So kick-ass!
 
 
1. Inside Out
Surprise, surprise, a Pixar movie is number one! “Inside Out” is so much fun and it’s very original. All the emotions where just great, I think sadness was my favorite of them all. People with kids, go see it! People with no kids, also go so it!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Death at a Funeral

Geen opmerkingen: