donderdag 16 juli 2015

Top 5 Thursday: James Cameron Movies

This director has so many awesome movies, that it’s about time for me to rank my favorites. And no, “Titanic” isn’t one of them!

5. The Terminator
The first in the very successful (and still ongoing) franchise. Arnold as a bad guy, Michael Biehn kicking ass, Linda Hamilton before she becomes a bad ass herself. Super awesome film.
 

 
4. True Lies
Probably James Cameron’s most entertaining movie. It’s one of those films I can watch over and over again, and it still entertains me.
 

3. Avatar
Sceptical at first, didn’t see it in theatres. Now I regret it, because it’s one of my favorite movies. It has a message and it looks stunning.
 

2. Aliens
One of the scariest movies and also one of the best sequels ever made. Sigourney Weaver is so bad ass. The fact that there is literally nowhere to go and you’re surrounded by creepy aliens, scares the living sh** out of me.
 

1. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
If you thought “Aliens” was a good sequel, “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” is probably the best sequel ever made. Everyone knows this movie. It’s one of the few movies that made tough guys cry. And Arnie is super awesome!
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: The Abyss

Geen opmerkingen: