woensdag 18 maart 2009

Movie chemistry

When I'm watching a movie, I seem to enjoy it even more when the leading actors have chemistry. Especially movies that have romance in them. Troughout the years I've seen a lot of great couples and these are my favourites:
- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore
Robbie Hart and Julia Sullivan in "The Wedding Singer"
- Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun in "The Notebook"
- David Duchovny and Minnie Driver
Bob Rueland and Grace Briggs in "Return to Me"
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson
Jenny and John Grogan in "Marley and Me"
- John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale
Jonathan Trager and Sara Thomas in "Serendipity"
- Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron
Nelson Moss and Sara Deever in "Sweet November"
- Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson
Bob Harris and Chalrotte in "Lost in Translation"
- Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams
John Beckwith and Claire Cleary in "Wedding Crashers"
- Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller
Mary Jensen and Ted Stroeman in "There's Something About Mary"
- Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger
Kat Stratford and Patrick Verona in "10 Things I Hate About You"
- Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfayden
Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy in "Pride & Prejudice"

There are a lot more great-chemistry-couples. Maybe I think of some more, but these popped in my head when I started to think it over. I enjoy every couple, every single time I watch them.

X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: