zondag 29 maart 2009

Sexiest men on TV

Recently Simon Baker, from "The Mentalist" was named sexiest man on TV. Well sure, he's an attractive man, but I can think of ten better looking dudes on TV. For instance Josh Holloway, from "Lost", he's gorgeous. And George Eads, from "CSI". He was on the list tough. Just look at the picture and prove me wrong.... Jensen Ackles is maybe my favourite man on TV right now. He's the most handsome man I've ever seen. I said I could name ten so here are the other 7 guys I owe you: Jon Krasinski ("The Office US"), Jeffrey Dean Morgan ("Grey's Anatomy"), Wentworth Miller ("Prison Break"), Patrick Dempsey ("Grey's Anatomy"), Milo Ventmiglia ("Heroes"), Jeremy Piven ("Entourage") and Shawn Pyfrom ("Desperate Housewives"). I can go on like this.... So I really think those top tens TV Guide makes are overrated, because last year Patrick Dempsey was voted sexiest man on TV and now he isn't even in the top ten. Like he lost his sexy-ness all of a sudden. Ridiculous.

Geen opmerkingen: