If I was a famous actress, and I would play a mistress in distress, who would I want to save me? Well, kind of a tough question. I couldn't think of just one hero, so here's my list of movie heroes:
- Indiana Jones (Harisson Ford in "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"): He's my all time favourite movie character, so I really would like to be saved by him. Who would thought history would be so cool?!
- James Bond (Daniel Craig in "Casino Royal"): I normally don't like ladykillers, but Mr. Bond is an exception. He's so charming and extremely handsome.
- Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver in "Alien"): Who told you women can't be heroes. She's the coolest female hero ever! She can kick ass and not just alien-ass.
- Han Solo (Harisson Ford in "Star Wars"): Skywalker is not the only hero in the "Star Wars"- saga.
- John McClane (Bruce Willis in "Die Hard): He curses, smokes, drinks. You just gotta love McClane.
- Bruce Wayne/ Batman (Christian Bale in "Batman Begins"): He's a slick and rich guy by day and a hero fighting crime by night. Great combo!
- Jack Traven (Keanu Reeves in "Speed"): I actually fell in love with Keanu when I saw "Speed" for the first time. When you're on a bombed bus with Jack Traven, things look a little bit more pleasant.
- Logan/ Wolverine (Hugh Jackman in "X-Men"): I think he's my favourite superhero. Oh god, guys with beards and sideburns!
There are other heroes, like people who I just admire because of their achievements. Like Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone in "Rocky), Dian Fossey (Sigourney Weaver in "Gorilla's in the Mist") and Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks in "Forrest Gump").