vrijdag 27 november 2009

All Shook Up - Love Me Tender

Yesterday I had a great evening. My mom and I went to see the musical "All Shook Up - Love Me Tender". It's a story about falling in love and it has 25 hits of Elvis in it. The songs were in Dutch off course, but that didn't bother me at all. Rene van Kooten was the leading man. He's my favorite musical actor. I've also seen him in "Beauty and the Beast" and "Les Miserables". For that last one he won a very important musical award. He's a great singer and actor. The leading lady was Brigitte Heitzer. She once attented a talent show, where she won the role of Evita. I never saw Brigitte in a musical, but I liked her performances I saw on T.V. I voted for her when she was in the race of becoming Evita. After last night, I'm even a bigger fan. She gave me goosebumps (that's a good thing)! She stole the show with her humor, spontaneity and her incredible voice.
My favorite song of Elvis always was "Falling in Love". It was also the toppoint in this musical, before the break. It gave me chills over my whole body! It was a wonderfull, funny, swinging and happy musical. I want to see it again!!!!

Here are some photo's:



Geen opmerkingen: