maandag 2 november 2009

Book Fair

I went to a book fair with my mother the other day. A school library wanted to raise money for a school in Indonesia, so they sold their books. And it where a lot of books. I didn't know where to start. So I found myself four wonderfull books:
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie;
- Gorilla's in the Mist by Dian Fossey;
- Sherlock Holmes: the Ultimate Collection by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle;
- The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
I only had to pay 3 euros! That's practically nothing! I gave 5, because it is for a good cause!
I'm a big fan of detective books. They're thrilling, exciting and mysterious! I was so glad that I found "Murder on the Orient Express". That's my favourite Christie story. So I will make it trough winter with those novels, haha!

Geen opmerkingen: