zondag 19 december 2010

Best of... Sandra Bullock

She has been one of my favorites for a very long time. Recently she was named "Woman of the Year 2010" so she deserves to be the subject of my 'Best of...' list. Here are my favorite Sandra Bullock movies.

"The Vanishing"
She doesn't have a big role, but her role is crucial because she's the one who vanishes. I think it's a very good film.

"Demolition Man"
You know those movies that you have seen like a hundred times, but you watch them every single they're on. Well, for some reason "Demolition Man" is one of those movies. I just like this so much. It's full of action and humor and I really like the combo Stallone-Bullock. Don't ask me why.

"Speed"
This is my favorite Bullock movie. I remember watching it for the first time. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It's such an exciting film and she has perfect chemistry with Keanu Reeves. And Dennis Hopper is an awesome villain.

"The Net"
It seems kind of out dated now, the old computers and the disks they use in this movie. But still "The Net" is a very good movie and it's kinda scary when you come to think of it. When someone steals your identity. Bullocks performance was very strong.

"While You Were Sleeping"
Such a sweet love story. I seriously wanted to be her, when I saw it. I'm over that now by the way....

"A Time to Kill"
I'm normally not really a fan of court movies. I mostly loved this film because of Samuel L Jackson. His performance is the strongest. I saw this a lot of times back in the late 90's. I haven't seen it for a while now.

"Miss Congeniality"
Her funniest role ever. Gracie Hart is so awesome. I loved her in combination with Michael Caine. This was such a fun movie, so sad they had to make a second one. That one just wasn't as good.

"Crash"
Fantastic film. Her role is so much different from her other roles. I dont know if this would be my Oscar pick for that year, but it definitely is a very good film. Strong storylines even stronger performances.

"The Proposal"
It wasn't as funny as I expected, but maybe my expectations were very high when I heard this was going to be a movie with both Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds in it. I think they make a great duo and Betty White was just hilarious in this one.

I haven't seen "The Blind Side" yet. And I'm totally looking forward to seeing "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". It also stars Tom Hanks.

Geen opmerkingen: