donderdag 5 april 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Rachel McAdams’ Leading Men

Rachel McAdams has been one of my favorites since I saw her in “The Notebook”. Besides this one she has been in a lot of good, fun and awesome movies. But her leading men are sometimes also very interesting and practically all of them have great chemistry with her. Here are my favorites.

5. Channing Tatum in “The Vow”
Two good looking actors and both very wanted by moviemakers. How could that go wrong? I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I did see how well they work together. Nice couple.


4. Eric Bana in “The Time Traveler’s Wife”
It didn’t top the novel, but both Rachel and Eric did such a great job and made it very believable. Their portrayal of Clare and Henry was very solid and they have great chemistry.


3. Robert Downey Jr. in “Sherlock Holmes” and “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”
I was so excited to hear about their collaboration and they formed a surprisingly good and sexy duo. They both have a clever sense of humor and are very intelligent.


2. Owen Wilson in “Wedding Crashers” and “Midnight in Paris”
They did two movies together. In the first movie their characters met and fell in love and in the second they were in love and grew apart. In both movies Owen and Rachel did a great job and I love them together and apart.


1. Ryan Gosling in “The Notebook”
The two had such great chemistry, that it also worked off screen for a while. I love this movie, one of the best romances I’ve seen in a long time. And we can thank Rachel and Ryan for the great performance.


They almost made the top 5: Cillian Murphy in “Red Eye” and Russel Crowe in “State of Play”

Geen opmerkingen: