donderdag 13 december 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Movie Posters 2012

Like last year I summed up the best movie posters of the year. Again I had the choice between some wonderful, creative and original posters. So here they are. I haven't seen any of the movies on this list yet.

5. Big Miracle
As a nature lover and a slight preference for whales, I just had to choose this poster.



4. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
I like the dark and mysterious look. It fits this movie perfectly.



3. Frankenweenie
I always like these kind of posters. Looks like concept art. The etchy form really speaks to me.



2. The Cabin in the Woods
This poster reminded me of Escher, his drawings have a similar style. It looks so good, there are so many things to look at in this poster.



1. The Amazing Spider-Man
This poster captures it all. It's perfect and this really amazed me when I first saw it. Great poster.



They almost made the top 5: Paranorman, The Words, Prometheus

Geen opmerkingen: