donderdag 19 juni 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1985

This is a tough year, because not a lot of my all-time favourites were made in 1985. I did manage to make a list.

5. The Jewel of the Nile
It’s the sequel to “Romancing the Stone”, which I prefer, but it’s such a fun and adventurous comedy. Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner form a great duo.
 

4. The Goonies
I think every kid wants to go on a treasure hunt and in “The Goonies” that really happens. I only saw it recently for the first time. It’s kinda sad that I never saw it as a kid, but I really like it!
 

3. Clue
I always loved the board game and this movie is based on that. I just love this whodunit story, it always makes me a bit nervous. It’s just such a fun film.
 
 

2. The Breakfast Club
When you think 80’s, you think “The Breakfast Club”. Five very different teens are in detention, how can that be interesting? Well, it’s one of the most beloved movies from this era.
 

1. Back to the Future
Nowadays we have a large list of movies about time travel, but none of them can top “Back to the Future”. It’s unique and still very enjoyable. And also two of the most beloved movie characters were created.
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: St. Elmo’s Fire, The Color Purple, Cocoon, Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment, Rocky IV

Geen opmerkingen: