donderdag 18 december 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies to Look Forward to in 2015

The year 2014 is almost over and it has brought us some great movies. But 2015 is just around the corner and I’m already excited about some movies. Here are the five movies I’m most looking forward to.
 
5. In the Heart of the Sea
The trailer looks amazing and Chris Hemsworth is… well also amazing. Looking forward to seeing this cool film.
 
 
4. Avengers: Age of Ultron
“The Avengers” is one of the best Marvel movies ever made and I can’t wait to continue this wild adventure with the cool superheroes. The trailer is awesome and I’m super excited.
 
 
3. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
Off course this is on my list, I can’t wait to see how it ends. Well… I already know how it ends, but I want to see it on the big screen.
 
 
2. The Hateful Eight
Although we don’t know much about the movie yet, I’m also in the mood for a Quentin Tarantino movie. It’s about time that he releases a new film.
 
 
1. Jurassic World
Without a doubt this is my number one. I have watched the trailer over ten times already, that’s how excited I am. I hope I will not be disappointed, but Chris Pratt is enough to keep me happy. And that awesome dinosaur jumping out of the water!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Ant-Man, Terminator Genisys, The Walk, St. James Place (working title, official title still has to be released), Inside Out, Mad Max: Fury Road, Ted 2, Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Geen opmerkingen: