woensdag 31 december 2014

Monthly 4 - December 2014

The end of the year and a great month to end that year.
 
 
1. I saw "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" with my brother Frank and my good friend Chris. The last chapter of the epoc story and it was an amazing movie. It's my least favorite in the series, but it was still wonderful.

2. Off course I celebrated Christmas, as Always with my parents and my brother. I love Christmas. I got some awesome presents. Especially the chopping board with my name on it was great.

3. My mom and I went to Paris for a day. Paris is such a beautiful city and with Christmas it's also gorgeous. It was an exhausting day, but worthed.
 
4. The highlight of this month, probably even of the entire year, happened on december 30th. My best Irene, who I know since I was 6, had a daughter. Her name is Vayèn and she is beautiful. It was such a special moment to see them for the first time. Now I'm "aunt" Joyce, a new role that I'm going to fulfill with joy!

Geen opmerkingen: