donderdag 1 januari 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (December 2014)

The last monthly list for my 100 Movie Challenge 2014. I will also make a list of all the awesome movies I watched this year for my challenge. It will be a top 10, so not a top 5 Thursday. With that I will also create a list of the worst movies I saw for my 2014 challenge. But first, my favourites of the month December. It started out as an okay month, but I ended up seeing some awesome films.

5. Locke
It’s amazing that this movie captivated me this much, because the entire film is set in a car while Tom hardy is driving it. It’s all thanks to the amazing script and Tom Hardy’s brilliant performance that “Locke” was such a great film.
 
 
4. Her
I thought this movie was going to be my favourite of the month, but I saw three other movies that I liked just a little bit more. “Her” is such a sweet film, even though it is sometimes a bit disturbing and confronting as well. The story sounds silly, but it’s so amazing!
 
 
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
I’m a fan of the first movie, “Captain America: The First Avenger”, as one of the few. I didn’t really need a sequel, but now I’m glad there is one. “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” is even better.
 
 
2. Edge of Tomorrow
I admit, I was skeptical. I didn’t want to see another mediocre action flick with Tom Cruise running. Well, was I wrong. This is one damn good movie, a true movie experience.
 
 
1. Nightcrawler
This movie really took me by surprise. I was amazed by the wonderful performance by Jake Gyllenhaal, he really got lost in his role. “Nightcrawler” really got under my skin, it was so gripping.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: The Skeleton Twins, Inside Llewyn Davis, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Geen opmerkingen: