zaterdag 3 januari 2015

DVD Collection Update (18)

It's been a while since the last update, I just simply didn't buy any movies or series for a long time. But Santa was good to me with some new additions to my collection and some giftcards. So here are the Dvd's I received and bought.

Off course I needed this fourth season of "The Walking Dead". We're in the middle of season 5 now. What I liked about season 4 is that the group was seperated and all the characters got a bit more attention.

I found "Blood Diamond" for only 1 Euro. That's practically nothing! I've seen the movie before, it's really good. Haven't watched it since I got it though.

"Sons of Anarchy" has already ended, but we still have the Dvd's. I'm still waiting for season 7 to come out, but season 6 was a present from my brother for my 30th birthday. Really cool. He is currently watching it with my mom.

I bought this the day it came out, because I loved this movie so much. And I rewatched "Guardians of the Galaxy" yesterday. And I know that it will be watched many many times. It's just such an awesome film, can't wait for the sequel. But for now, "Guardians of the Galaxy" is enough to keep me happy.

I hope that one day I will have every Disney animation ever made. I got a bit closer with getting "Oliver & Company". I remember seeing it in theatres (in 1988) and I never saw it again after that. So, this is a welcome gift.

And I also got "Frozen", another Disney movie. This movie is great, I love the characters, story and songs. "Love is an Open Dooooooooooor!"

Something else for a change, a music DVD. It's a Foo Fighters concert in Hyde Park. Like the two Disney movies, this was a Christmas gift from my brother. I didn't even now this DVD excisted, so that makes it even cooler.

I recently saw "Edge of Tomorrow" with a link on the internet and I didn't really expect that much. Well, was I wrong. It blew me away and ended up being one of my favorite 2014 movies. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt really kick some ass in "Edge of Tomorrow". I ended up buying it today.

Also a movie I saw in 2014, but then in theatres, was "Godzilla". It really did justice to the Original and I just had to own in on DVD. So I bought it today.

Geen opmerkingen: