donderdag 27 augustus 2015

Top 5 Thursday: "Mission Impossible" Movies

As a teenager I was in love with Tom Cruise (and maybe I still am a little). The “Mission: Impossible” movies are part of his very successful career and he is the face of the franchise. Tom Cruise is such a great movie star and I love this franchise. And it’s different from many others, because they keep getting better. And I don’t mind if they make a sixth one (which is the plan). Here I ranked the five movies we already have.

5. Mission: Impossible 2
This is my least favorite of the series. It’s not terrible, but it was a bit disappointing. Although that rock climbing scene was pretty awesome.
 
 
4. Mission: Impossible
The movie that started it all. It wasn’t as spectacular as the once they make now, but it’s still an amazingly, awesome spy movie.
 
 
3. Mission: Impossible 3
This instalment was especially good because of the villain. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a great bad guy, very convincing.
 
 
2. Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
High expectations, because I only heard good things about “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation”. And I got exactly what I wanted. The franchise is still going strong and I can’t wait for another sequel.
 

1. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
At the time this movie came out, I thought the franchise was dead. I didn’t think that “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol” would be this great. It's my favorite, just because. 
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: -

Geen opmerkingen: