donderdag 31 maart 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (March 2016)

This month I saw some really good film, some that really surprised me and some I knew I was going to love. Besides “Sharknado” I didn’t really see anything terrible in March. Here are my five favorite films I watched for my challenge this month.

5. Frank
It’s unconventional and weird, yet fun and fantastic. “Frank” is not your everyday movie, but sometimes I like it. Just open up your mind and give it a try.


4. All is Lost
“All is Lost” has almost no dialogue and only one actor in the entire film. How is that interesting, right? Well, Robert Redford and director J.C. Chandor made it happen. It’s a beautiful film, that keeps your attention the entire runtime.


3. 4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days
Such a simple film, but so very powerful. Sometimes a movie from a foreign country you don’t know much about can totally leave you speechless.


2. This is Where I Leave You
I always love film about dysfunctional families. “This is Where I Leave You” is a good dramedy, strong cast and relatable storylines. It really surprised me.


1. Room
I was excited for “Room” and I got exactly what I was hoping for. What an amazing film, with great performances. This film really grabbed me and I loved everything about it.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Lola Rennt, Malcolm X, Furious 7

Geen opmerkingen: