donderdag 29 april 2021

Movie Night - Monster Movies

I was in the mood for a movie night. I already knew one movie I wanted to watch, so I had to think of a theme. I went with monster movies, which I’m a sucker for. I chose three completely different types of monster movies. I won’t review them here, but will give you links to the reviews of the movies we viewed.
 
I watched all three movies on my own.
 
The first film I watched was the one that gave me this theme idea: “Love and Monsters”,  starring Dylan O’Brien. It’s a new release and it just came out on Netflix. It’s a super fun film, a movie I enjoyed even more than I thought I would. It’s a film I would most definitely rewatch someday. Check out my review HERE
 
Number two is a rewatch. A movie best viewed on the big screen, which I did the first time around. “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” recently dropped on Netflix and I immediately knew I was going to watch it again. Everything you wish for in a Godzilla movie. And the perfect preparation for the upcoming “Godzilla Vs. Kong”,  which I’m super excited for and hope to see as soon as cinemas reopen. Check out my review HERE
 
Save the best for last they say. Well, not in this case. I picked “Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid” after scrolling through Netflix for quite some time. This movie is terrible. It’s a sequel to “Anaconda” from 1997, starring Jennifer Lopez, which was already not a very great movie. And this is just a piece of shit. Check out my review HERE
 
So, I loved two out of three. Not bad. What are some of your favorite monster movies, let me know!

Geen opmerkingen: