zaterdag 1 juli 2023

Summerween 2023 - My TBR


Summerween is a readathon that booktuber/ bookstagrammers Gabby and Olivia host every summer, where they read scary books for a week. This year, I decided to participate. The readathon takes place from 7-13 July and has reading prompts. I choose to read 5 books. And because I'm not a fast reader and can enver read 5 books in a week, I decided to dedicate the month of July to Summerween. So instead of mood reading this month, I have a chosen TBR. 

First, let's look at the prompts:


I picked five books to read for each prompt:

Prompt 1: Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Prompt 2: What Lies Between Us by John Marrs
Prompt 3: Coraline by Neil Gaimann
Prompt 4: The Last Thing to Burn by Will Dean
Prompt 5: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson

I wanted to make a prediction of my raking, how I'm going to like these books:

1. Coraline
2. What Lies Between Us
3. Slaughterhouse Five
4. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
5. The Last Thing to Burn

Stay tuned to see what I eventually rank them. 

There is also a list of photo prompts, that you can post on your social media.


I'm super excited to join my first readathon, reading spooky, thrilling and scary books. Let me know if you're going to join as well.



Geen opmerkingen: