dinsdag 7 april 2009

My current playlist (1)

I love music. My playlist changes from time to time. Songs that I have on my I-pod or the songs that I will repeat more then others. Here is my current playlist:

Amy McDonald - This is the Life
Bruce Springsteen - Tougher Then the Rest
The Eagles - How Long
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Jack's Mannequin - Mixed Tape
Lifehouse - Broken
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Tyler Hilton - Missing You
Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
James Morisson ft. Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
Counting Crows - Rain King
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Don Henley - Heart of the Matter (Forgiveness)
Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo
Stevie Ann - You Versus Me

Very diverse, but this is what I listen now. Well Lifehouse I can listen to every single day. My favorite band....

Don't stop the music X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: